Friday, January 1, 2010

Indeed a Happy New Year







The previous year has been tough but I have to thank God above all else for helping me through it. I'm broke as shit but I have my health and thats all I can ask for. I've been drawing every day. Previously when I drew my only gripe was that is was hard to organize my drawings all in one place so for the moment I'm only drawing in the BIG ASS BOOK its pretty big 11x17 thhe only problem is that I can't really scan anything I draw because my scanners max is 11x14. I know that there is a way to do it but I can't figure it out. For the new year I dont really have any resolutions because the year wont change who I am. I'm gonna keep at it until its right. If i could draw everyday this year I would be happy. So lets see how that goes. I did take some pictures of the first drawing in the Big Ass Book. Its not much but just incase you were curious. Also It would be nice to post atleast twice a month. More as a means of venting about everything. Its a long way to the top but I intend to get there someday. I tried to straighten out the sideways pic but it was being stubborn but if this is any indication of the future there is definately going to be more to come.

No comments: