Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday Night of the Living Dead


Since the start of the semester...Lets just say time hasn't been on my side but I was listening to HelloGoodBye alot during the break and their album called Zombies! Aliens!Vampires!Dinosaurs! and I thought that would be a great idea something to draw but I never got around to it but now its aboot 4am on a Saturday night and I didn't really do much beside sit around and play Legend of Zelda for the Ds my hall mate was so kind but anywho I digress I drew it, I'm quite pleased I did it all in one sitting and yeah my scanner decided to work with me today so I scanned it and here is the first draft for your viewing pleasure with that said I'm gonna go do what young people do now a days.

2 comments:

Just_Chrissi said...

..."tell me cuando cuando cuando..." micheal buble.

Anonymous said...

Why is Ed the badass with a gun? I want to have a gun.