Monday, February 4, 2008

ClusterPHUCK



Since the semester started I've had little time for myself let alone a comic or a blog but as cliche as this sounds I won't let my dream die regardless of my obligations so I i'm spending the night playing catchup and so far it goes well. My only concern are the twilight hours, I'd hate to to fall asleep minutes before class, or during a lecture but, Its a sacrifice worth making. Unfortunately I don't have any sketches for today but I'm working on it.. In the mean while... you can check out this guy's artwork he looks like he knows what hes doing...( http://www.zack-finfrock.com/ ) Hes got a good webcomic and launched a personal site so for the one person who actually reads this. Go show him some love. This weekend on the other hand was amazing...From a house warming...to a emotional superbowl win to dickin around at el museo to playing rockband until the wee hours of the morning. Good times with good friends. It would be nice to see some friends from home but we can't have it all can we... Guess I'm gonna do some reading.. and yes Once a week update at the minimum . But whats a blog without pretty pictures 9 times out of 10 ya look at the pictures first.

No comments: