Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Long day

I've been taking a begining drawing class and well its midterm time. I wrote a short story called 8 minutes. Which took forever then drew out some character concepts. There was so much preparation it didn't hit me how long it would take to actually draw all the panels. I divided 18 x 24 paper in 2 so i got about 4 comic pages but it took most of the night to get done. Its been a long day and I am extremely tired. But with that said I am happy that Im updating atleast 2x a week. I wanna keep it up. Also I wanna quit the Criminal Justice route and Go here. http://www.scad.edu/sequential-art/index.cfm sucks that I've already invested my life in this bs. Well Im gonna go catch some Zzzs cuz im tired as hit. Hopefully this weekend I get to put in more work in photoshop. Well with that said nite.

No comments: