Friday, October 30, 2009

Nocturne

So I tend not to sleep as much as I'd like to here I am yet again. The week is almost over. I made a new header and I kinda like it. I've been using 2 types of pencil to draw one for concept another to get down good lines. Even a lil bit of photoshop although really its only text. Im gonna draw more take an hour or two each day. see what I can do. So far I'm happy that I've updated 3x this week. The next step is to have a drawing of the day or something but lets just see how far this goes huh? I'm still debating if I should use the wordpress comic press combo or if I should use dreamweaver. I shouldnt worry though I've got alot to learn in terms of well everything. So yeah on that note good night I suppose? Heres to hoping for a sunday post.

No comments: