Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bad News, Everyone!



In the words of Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth... Bad news everyone!. My Laptop Has spent one too many a night playing Russian roulette and it finally caught up with him but luckily for me I have a warranty thats still good. So my laptop is going to rehab for 7 to 9 days . Not to mention that I attempted a system restore or recover and in the process lost all of my art music and software so this is nice...but sela ve life can be cruel. Hopefully I can get it back before school resumes. Without a computer I've been sitting around the house...dumbfounded watching random movies Apocalypto and Hot Fuzz to name a few and I seemed to have misplaced my burning vigor for sketching so here I sit in a dimly lit room at 5 am watching law and order on tnt. Well tomorrow is a new day and everything happens for a reason so people as your reading this give you computer some love and show it how you feel. give it a hug or rub it down no matter just show it that you care in your special way. I know that when I go to bed Ill be dreamin of my baby. Well that's all I gotta say. I'll be dreamin of my baby and hope it can find its way back to me . I suck at saying good bye so....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, how are you typing this entry?

Iann Cannon said...

Gaah, that sucks. Hopefully you get your laptop back quick. I unfortunately know how that feels, I've had mine die on me like 3 times. Losing files sucks! ='(

Kwadwo said...

Yeah its kinda like having a ladder kicked from under you but eh such is life filled with slight annoyances. I picked up this How to Draw Book by Wizard that focuses on story telling so I guess something good came outta this

Just_Chrissi said...

you made me snicker...my condolences to the sick.