Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good News Everyone!!



Well Good News Everyone!!,(ok Im gonna chill with the futurama references) I received my laptop back and so far so good. Has it almost been a week? I wanted to update bi-weekly but it's not necessarily my fault cuz my comp was decommissioned. Eh well Im gonna get back on the grind. Tomorrow is back to Albany for me , Hm thats odd I coulda sworn I had more to say but Im at a loss for words right now. Don't you just hate when you go traveling pack up and leave and forget something? Its like inevitable a sock or i dunno something that you need.Without any form of entertainment I started to read( go figure) Wizard's How to Draw:Storytelling. Its pretty damn good pg. 38 has the hulk crying and pissed off about betty so naturally I tried to draw it...but im not gonna show you....ofcourse Im gonna show you cuz I got nothing better to do.yeah pretty much thats aboot it for now, besides loosing everything on my hard drive and getting lied to yet again it's been a pretty damn good week. So yeah um.....peace?( links didn't turn out too good but click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Just_Chrissi said...

I agree. I did not say i like your blog, I just gave my condolences but I see my get well wishes came true! And I would enjoy so much a reader of my blog...no one knows it even exists..

Just_Chrissi said...

DEAL, I will write more frequently...you must sign your life away now to be a frequent reader of my blog.. :-)